Updated schedule is posted on KSIS as well as rotations (please check rotations for any errors).
Music and D forms are DUE 25 Nov 2022, we are still missing a lot.
Please note, the following organizational points:
· All gymnasts must have current USAG membership
· All coaches must have current USAG membership (this will be checked upon check in)
· Gym opens at 7:30 am each day (Friday/Saturday/Sunday)
· Awards (after each rotation)
§ Per number of gymnasts/age group
§ Groups Special Awards
§ Per age category - if age category has more than 12 kids, it will be divided per Year, if year has kids more than 12, it is divided additionally
§ Special Awards and per level – top 3 per level will be awarded
· Admission fees (please share this with parents):
o 1 day - $20
o 2 days - $30
o CASH ONLY
o Please note Group Level 6 gymnasts’ parents will not pay for admission if their gymnast participated in individual rotation on Friday
· Warm up time will be enforced:
o Level 4-5 – 45 min – recommended per Rules and Policies
o Level 6-10 – 1 hour - recommended per Rules and Policies
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone, enjoy time with your family/friends and we will see you in 10 days.